Icreon is a Digital Innovation Enterprise. We strongly believe that a company’s success and longevity are directly proportional to its ability to innovate. To conjure new ideas, engineer new systems, and create new products – innovation is the only true competitive advantage in business.
Icreon works with leaders of companies to affect positive transformation through digital innovation. A rare cross-section of ‘thinkers’ and ‘doers’, our team combines the highest level of strategic leadership with advanced execution. Every business is now a digital business. The challenge is applying technology to its fullest potential in any organization. After all, ideas have value only when they can be applied. This is what it means to put innovation to work.
We are Icreon. We put innovation to work.
Assignment Overview & Capacity
We’re embarking on a multi-year journey with one of our most storied clients, migrating them onto the Sitecore experience platform, away from a current Drupal environment. For multiple years, we’ve worked together on a variety of web, mobile & architecture-related projects with this client and our goal is to add to their overall digital ecosystem with this new initiative. We see a wealth of opportunity to deeply integrate this into their overall commerce, marketing & operations teams to truly transform their digital publishing apparatus.
In order to do this, we are looking to identify exceptional candidates that have the ability to effectively work in a strategic, technical & architectural capacity as a Sitecore Architect.
Sitecore Architect Job Responsibilities
Roles are broken down into different sections of the technical spectrum:
- Take a product through the entire lifecycle of analysis, design, coding, testing, implementation and support.
- Work with project management, business analysis & engineering teams in an agile environment to ensure the continual release of high value deliverables.
- Collaborate with other developers and business analysts in conceptualizing and developing new software applications and enhancements.
- Analyze business requirements and architect software solutions to satisfy those requirements. Consistently write, translate, and code software programs and applications according to specifications.
- Develop and maintain new site architecture, templates and modules on the Sitecore platform.
- Design database schemas and stored procedures
- Perform test automation and analyze application and database performance on new and existing programs for the purposes of correcting errors, isolating areas for improvement, resolving performance bottlenecks, and general debugging.
- Collaborate with infrastructure team, DBAs, and other software developers to assist in resolving problems with software products or company software systems.
- Design and develop both internal and external facing APIs/RESTful services for Enterprise Application Integration of applications hosted on premise and in the cloud.
- Collaborate with existing .NET engineering team on enterprise application design strategies utilizing best practices.
- Employ best practices for designing scalable, extensible, secure applications in an Azure environment.
Job Skills Required
- Experience and Certification in Sitecore Engineering (preferably 8.x)
- A minimum of 3 years building scalable Sitecore content management platforms
- Experience on using Sitecore as an Azure Web App is highly preferable
- A technical background in engineering is mandatory
- Experience in Requirements Management and Requirements Documentation
- Experience working in Agile team is highly-preferred
- Extremely comfortable working directly with business stakeholders in client environments
While this will be a role that is for an architect-level position, because this is a new initiative, we’re looking for candidates who are extremely comfortable getting knee deep into actual Sitecore development & engineering. Our plan is to onboard 2 additional .NET team members as part of our global team that supports this client, and for the architect-level candidate to help manage onboarding them into the project.
This role is for candidates that can work in Manhattan, and specifically in our client’s office as well as Icreon offices. In addition to a competitive salary and performance-based plan, Icreon offers the following as part of their benefits and enrichment plan:
- Multiple options for individual/family-based insurance plans for Health, Vision & Dental
- Support for HSA, FSA & Life-insurance plans
- Company discounts to various shows, restaurants & activities within the city
- An E-learning portal for career enablement and skill-acquisition opportunities
- A 401k plan and access to career planning advisors
- Configured work laptop of choice
- A kitchen stocked with breakfast and healthy options for snacks and drinks
- Regular team lunches and happy hours
Any questions about this posting – please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.