At Icreon, we service a range of businesses with our web and mobile solutions that include IT consulting, digital marketing and designing web and mobile apps (iPad apps) and more...
Our clients range from exciting start-ups to Fortune 500 companies including National Geographic, Fox, Pepsi, etc to mid-sized local organizations and non profits including the New York Road Runners and The Robin Hood Foundation.
Find us and reach more at http://www.icreon.us
Enterprise Business Analysis Experience
- Has a minimum 5 years of BA experience and 7-10 years experience in the Software Space.
- Able to manage and contribute during all phases of Requirements Engineering process.
- Understands Process Reverse Engineering and Decomposition.
- Has led at least one full cycle software implementation
- Familiar with SDLC methodologies such as waterfall / agile for application development.
- Must be able to work independently and enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
- Familiar with Mid-market ERPs, CRMs, eCMSs, accounting, workflow applications etc. (While expertise in all is not mandatory, expertise in at least one of them is mandatory)
- Can develop key insights on business trends and performance and develop reports and insights from stakeholders input.
- Understands business issues and data challenges that most business experience and has the ability to ideate solutions to fix them
- Develop RTM based on project charters/ feature lists/scope documents.
- Prepare JAD session agendas and interview questionnaires.
- Evaluate requirements gathered from multiple sources and produce the necessary BRDs & FSDs for them
- Document non-functional requirements like application performance, critical process timelines, usability, security protocols.
- Review Critical Test Cases and provide feedback to the QA team
Requirements Scope Management Skills
- Maintain RTM throughout analysis
- Manage client expectations
- Collaborate with Project Managers for scope creep
- Be Involved in Pre-UAT to verify requirement scope before application handover to client for UAT
Client Management Skills
- Conduct JAD sessions and interviews
- Have Excellent communication skills
- Be a go-getter and a team player.
- Strong sense of accountability
- Able to build relationships with power users
- Encourage clients to use appropriate collaboration tools
- Identify training needs for application adoption
Nice To Have Skills
- Experience working with a Distributed team
- Experience in Data Modeling and OOAD
- Experience in Legacy Modernization & Legacy Migration projects is a HUGE plus